Join the team at Audit Express as we unpack the fundamentals of assessment tools, practices and records, as we explore how to go about preparing your RTO for its re-registration.
This webinar will cover:
- What the standards say about assessment tools, practices and maintaining records
- How to make sure that the assessment tools, practices and records in your RTO are audit ready
- The most common non-compliances that relate to assessment tools, practices and records
- What happens when things don’t go to plan
- Examples of best practice
This webinar is part of a series of five webinars being held to assist organisations to prepare for the re-registration of their Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with their VET regulator, whether that be the ASQA, VRQA or TAC.
All participants of this webinar will be provided with a copy of our Learning Material and Assessment Tool Mapping Template and Student File Audit Checklist Template, and participants will also be awarded a Digital Badge as confirmation of professional development.
These webinars are provided as general information and are not endorsed in any way by the ASQA, VRQA or TAC VET Regulators. RTOs are advised to undertake their own due diligence and to ensure that they comply with the registration standards at all times.
Register for this webinar