RTO Re-Registration: Governance and Quality Management Systems in RTOs
RECORDING: RTO Re-registration: Governance and Quality Management Systems in RTOs
Join the team at Audit Express as we unpack the fundamentals of governance and the importance of maintaining quality management systems in RTOs, as we explore how to go about preparing your RTO for its re-registration.
This webinar will cover:
- Unpacking of the RTO Standards that are enforced by the ASQA, VRQA (VIC) and TAC (WA) VET Regulators
- How to establish and implement appropriate governance structures in your RTO
- How to design and roll out an effective Quality Management System (QMS) in your RTO
- The most common non-compliances that relate to governance and quality management systems
- Examples of best practice
This webinar is part of a series of five webinars being held to assist organisations to prepare for the re-registration of their Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with their VET regulator, whether that be the ASQA, VRQA or TAC.
All participants of this webinar will be provided with a copy of our Guide to Good Governance in RTOs, and participants will also be awarded a Digital Badge as confirmation of professional development.
These webinars are provided as general information and are not endorsed in any way by the ASQA, VRQA or TAC VET Regulators. RTOs are advised to undertake their own due diligence and to ensure that they comply with the registration standards at all times.
Register for this webinar