In this webinar recording, the team at Audit Express as we unpack the fundamentals of RTO Registration and explore how to go about preparing your RTO for its re-registration.
- The fundamentals of RTO registration with the ASQA, VRQA (VIC) and TAC (WA)
- The most common areas of non-compliance at the time of re-registration
- Steps to prepare your RTO for re-registrations
- What to expect from an RTO re-registration audit
- What happens when things don’t go to plan
This webinar recording is part of a series of five webinars being held to assist organisations to prepare for the re-registration of their Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with their VET regulator, whether that be the ASQA, VRQA or TAC.
All participants of this webinar will be provided with a copy of our RTO Re-Registration Playbook which covers our top tips and a checklist to help to prepare their RTO for re-registration. Participants will also be awarded a Certification of Professional Development as confirmation of professional development.
This webinar is provided as general information and are not endorsed in any way by the ASQA, VRQA or TAC VET Regulators. RTOs are advised to undertake their own due diligence and to ensure that they comply with the registration standards at all times.
Register for this webinar